The Voice of Rural Illinois
Connecting people and communities with resources
The Mission of Rural Partners
Rural Partners is a member-driven forum that links individuals, businesses, organizations and communities with public and private resources to maximize the potential of rural Illinois.
- To strengthen the leadership capacity in rural Illinois.
- To promote rural community and economic development activities.
- To increase collaboration among local governments and communities in Illinois.
- To influence public policy by representing the comprehensive needs of rural residents.
- To maintain points of contact for information, assistance and resource development.
- To participate in federal and state government initiatives for rural development.
- To encourage private/public partnerships for rural communities and economic development.
- To enhance, to promote and to acknowledge the individual and collective efforts of the membership.
About Rural Partners
The Governor’s Rural Affairs Council, USDA Rural Development, Illinois Institute for Rural Affairs, IL. Dept. of Commerce and Economic Opportunity and other strategic groups.
Private sector businesses and organizations.
Local, state and federal agencies actively involved in rural community and economic development.
JOIN RURAL PARTNERS TODAY!
Annual Membership; Newsletter; Primary website logo and weblink; Annual Conference recognition
Three Powerful Reasons Why You Should Join RURAL PARTNERS.
Rural Partners had a very busy year in 2017 and we accomplished a lot. Our drive and commitment in 2018 is to continue to link individuals, businesses, organizations and communities with public and private resources to maximize the potential of rural Illinois.
Keep up-to-date on the latest news and activities from Rural Partners. Our newsletter will keep you informed on upcoming conferences and programs that could help benefit you and your communities. Also included in our newsletter editions are stories related to the many different company, industrial, and agriculture entities we represent.